2011 The Bakers are Beautiful!

2011 The Bakers are Beautiful!
Antonio & Amelia

Friday, August 26, 2011

Antonio's First Day of Kindergarten

Antonio started Kindergarten several weeks ago.  Of course I'm just now getting around to uploading his amazingly adorable pictures from his first day.  Already he is learning new concepts, memorizing bible verses, telling me about his amazing day, and occassionally coming home with a behavior color "red" which means he was probubly warned 100 times during the day to stop talking and pay attention.  The best of all was in the car one afternoon when he randomly said to me "Mom grandma died."  I thought he was trying to ruffle my feathers by talking about his grandma Baker and immedietly scolded him saying "You don't talk about your grandmother that way."  He said, "No mommy I was talking about grandma, your mommy."  Taken a back by his random memory of this truth, I became saddened by thoughts of missing my mother and became quiet.  Antonio followed up by his remark by saying "Mrs. Dixon said that people who are in heaven never die because God is with them and he heals them."  Immedietly my spirit was lifted by this surprisingly accurate statement and the application of using a concept of heaven his teacher taught him to lift my spirits.  I could not help but smile from ear to ear which truly served as confirmation that his attendance at North Cobb Christian was probubly one of the greatest decisions James and I have made to date.  God is good.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer 2011

Summer 2011
Amelia