2011 The Bakers are Beautiful!
Antonio & Amelia
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Baker Family Christmas
Christmas was amazing this year I had 17 days off from work compliments to my new job at Kennesaw State University. I had a week to prepare the house and this extrodinary meal for 13 people. More importantly the Lord positioned us to bless eachother and the kids in ways that in previous years we were unable too. Although the kids may have gotten too many gifts it was nice to see their faces light up for the first time. Now in retrospect we could have gone with two gifts and gotten the same excitement from the kids. With Tony, a four-year-old energetic kid full of life and Mia a two-year-old vision I know they would be satisfied just spending time with mommy and daddy by a warm fire as long as we have lunchables in access:). It was sad taking down the tree but I was happy to now anticipate yet another year with this amazing family God blessed me with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2011
Amelia
No comments:
Post a Comment