Today was an exciting day with an amazing Sunday service on the premise in James chapter 1. Tony spent the afternoon with his grandma where they met a bit of a stink on the McDonald's slide (another funny story for another day HA!). Mia spent the afternoon with a little Mommy and Me time with me and her daddy. Tony got his hair cut yesterday after his soccer game (military style). I thought I would try something new and it worked out okay. Let's be honest I think with that cute face he could even make a botched hair cut look good, just saying. This morning I got some new pictures of Mia and Tony dressed up nice for Church (See below.) Our church is soon moving to their new building, my how it's growing. It's nice to be settled into a ministry with a Pastor that has known us individually even before James and I were married. The bussle of the new year has begun with James starting back with his classes, working full time, and providing for his family... a whole lot to take on with only a few hours in the day. God will see us through. Checkout the new church website http://kingdomdominionchurch.com/?page_id=311.












No comments:
Post a Comment