2011 The Bakers are Beautiful!

2011 The Bakers are Beautiful!
Antonio & Amelia

Monday, January 28, 2013

Two weeks till return to work

Well the count down begins till my return to work with life getting even more complicated but in an exciting and eventful way. I'm blessed to have a positive outlook on the balancing act of a working mom of three. I have my moments where utter exhaustion kicks in but honestly I feel I'm loosing it when I don't have anything to shuffle or plan. Today I downloaded a remarkable app called Cozi so my husband and I can share special dates, to do lists, and grocery lists. I think I get a rush out of being euber productive... I know sick isn't it.
Ava my precious Ava slept through the entire night last night 1/28/13 from 9:30pm- 5:00am . Only 2.5 yrs. old and two weeks away from my return to the office what an incredible angel. This perfection again reminds me just how powerful prayer is and just how blessed I am to have happy, healthy, and stable children. May God continue to pour out his blessings and protection on these three that not even the wind against there brow will slow them down or harm them. Who says we can't pray for a near perfect experience in life for our children? To be blessed beyond what they could imagine and be shielded by the Holy Spirit in protection from all that is evil and to open doors for them to experience life in the most joyful and exuberant way.


Thanks to the Lord for reminding me just how good God is and how having Him in my life gives me new perspective day by day regarding love, life, and the pursuit of happiness. Without Christ all things are gray but with Him we see life in an entirely different way. Forgive me Lord for focusing too much on the gray for there is entirely too much color in the world to miss out on. Just look at my babies to prove it

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer 2011

Summer 2011
Amelia