2011 The Bakers are Beautiful!

2011 The Bakers are Beautiful!
Antonio & Amelia

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Visit with grandma and cousin

The weekend was jam packed with fun festivities visiting with my grandma and cousin who flew here from New York. Friday I picked them up from the airport and we enjoyed some homemade pizza and conversation. Saturday we took the kids to jumping joeys for several hours and later on I treated them to dinner at carrabas. My cousin and I stayed up till 4:am talking (I know crazy but super fun). The next day I started making sauce and meatballs and took a ride to Alabama to pick up sister Steph. Grandma got to see all her granddaughters and enjoyed a serenade from the children before dinner. We had to drive Steph back that evening and stayed up again till 4am. Monday we took the kids to park and later I took my cousin to canvas by u to paint and enjoy some wine. We went to cheesecake factory after and then home. I'm really going to miss them I get so sad when they leave.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer 2011

Summer 2011
Amelia